      From: Bruce Wilson
      To: Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:39 PM
      Subject: [Gauge0] Changes to Gauge 0 Guild Web Site

      This was posted over on the 7mm group this morning and I am posting
      it here as well just in case someone has not seen it.

      "Hi everyone

      On the Guild Website a new feature has been added namely the Gazette Archive.
      This allows Guild members the ability to search the Gazette Archive right back
      to the first issue. It is possible to search under a number of categories which
      then link to the published articles. Once an article has been found the member
      can browse this on screen or print it.

      You now do not need to keep all the magazines!

      As part of the Archive, it is also possible to read the adverts etc. in past
      issues which is an education in itself as to how far things have
      progressed over
      the years.

      Regards

      Martin Long"

      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada
      Life Member NMRA
      Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Field Ornithologists
      Ontario Bird Banding Association Brereton Field Naturalists' Club