11180Re: [Gauge0] ADMIN History of this list

  • John Berry
    Sep 7, 2010
      Hi Bruce,

      Martin took over Dan's original Gauge0 Guild group, this is the group
      set up when some of the Guild Board objected to Guild politics, and the
      problems and discussion arising from the mass resignation of the
      treatment of the then Events Committee, and they tried very hard to
      block all discussion or dissent on what was happening within the Guild.
      That was when a number of us started the alternative group. For a very
      long time Martin tried, thankfully unsuccessfully, to ban Guild
      political debate, despite it being the reason for the groups existence.
      This in turn led to the 7mm group for purely modelling discussion. The
      archived group is Dan's old group.

      Regards,
      John Berry