11179ADMIN History of this list

  • Bruce Wilson
    Sep 7, 2010
      The original Gauge 0 list was set up in August 1999 by Dan Glading
      with the first message being posted by Sandy Harper on November 3,
      1999. At some point between August 1999 and May 2005 Martin Wynne
      was made a moderator and he eventually became owner of the original
      group. I could search the logs and find exact dates but I do not
      think that would serve any purpose.

      In May 2005 the old list was archived and this new list started at
      about the same time the G0G website was setup. The last message on
      the old site explaining the changes was posted by Martin Wynne on May 5, 2005.

      All of the old messages from old list can be found here:

      There is some overlap in the message archives of this group and the
      archive group.

      I was made owner of this group by Martin on December 12, 2006

      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada
      Life Member NMRA
      Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Field Ornithologists
      Ontario Bird Banding Association Brereton Field Naturalists' Club
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic