11173Re: [Gauge0] G0G AGM

  • Thor Lawrence
    Sep 7, 2010
      My understanding is that when the G0G site was set up with the "Forum"
      thingy, people were using the facility to discuss Guild politics. One of
      the board -- a supposedly democratically elected representative of the
      membership -- decided that there should be no discussion of Guild
      politics. Whereupon he received a metaphorical two-fingered salute and
      this e-group was established to allow unfettered rational discussion of
      Guild and related affairs.

      Thorgeir Lawrence
      Technical editing for the applied natural sciences
      GSM: 00354+ 868 5124
      Skype: thorlawrence