      From: laurence5023 <LaurenceBlundell@...>
      To: Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 7 September, 2010 17:20:11
      Subject: [Gauge0] Re: G0G AGM

      I was at Guildex on the Sunday and heard the announcement that the AGM was due
      to start.I nearly dived for cover under the nearest layout fearing all manner of
      insurrection with blood on the floor and riot police having to be called!
      As per usual the threatened GOG revolution just hasn't happened!And I am not at
      all surprised at the Presidents comments about the disscent voiced on various
      e-groups.
      When I finally came away from Guildex for another year I reflected upon another
      excellent show and the super efforts of those in the Guild management,who should
      be suitable praised instead of the drip feed of moaning and critiscm.
      Boys and their toys hey?

      Moderator's/Owner's Note:

      Please sign your posts.
      Thanks