      To: Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
      From: wilsonb@...
      Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:18:12 -0400
      Subject: [Gauge0] G0G AGM

      For the benefit of those who could not attend can someone give us the
      highlights of the AGM at Telford?

      -
      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario
      Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
      Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Field
      Ornithologists
      Member Ontario Bird Banding Association