No activity in last 7 days
Established in 1948, the Gate City Bar Association is the oldest African American Bar Association in the State of Georgia. It was organized by ten African American lawyers to provide the educational, social and community involvement of a professional association for African American lawyers, who had been excluded from participating in the segregated bar associations in Atlanta and throughout the State. It is also a local affiliate chapter of the National Bar Association, the principal advocate for the interests of Black lawyers, judges and law students. While we welcome all to join the Gate City Bar membership, please be advised that this Yahoo Group is for paid members only.
- Jan 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.