For Sale: Garmin City Navigator NT/ Brazil

  • andy cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      I purchased this micro SD card several weeks ago for a trip to Brazil with my GPS Map 76CSX, and am now finished with it.
      No unlock code needed, it is plug-and-play.
      Cost $50, yours for $25 postage paid.
      Comes in original packaging.
      See the Garmin website to find out what other units it will work with aside from the 76 series.
      Thanks,
      Andy
      cohenandy@...