Super deal on Lifetime Maps - $29.99

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      I was alerted this morning via one of the Amazon monitoring sites of a super low price on Lifetime Maps. It is currently $26.99 + $3.00 shipping for a total of $29.99 which is unbelievably low. If you still don't have Lifetime Maps, this might be the time to grab a subscription. Amazon pricing fluctuates pretty dramatically so if you want it, grab it quickly.

      Here's a short link that hopefully doesn't break in an email:
      http://amzn.to/11ece6J

      David
    • fletch101e
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
        --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "David" <davidnj@...> wrote:

        > I was alerted this morning via one of the Amazon monitoring sites of a super low price on Lifetime Maps. It is currently $26.99 + $3.00 shipping for a total of $29.99 which is unbelievably low. If you still don't have Lifetime Maps, this might be the time to grab a subscription. Amazon pricing fluctuates pretty dramatically so if you want it, grab it quickly.
        >
        > Here's a short link that hopefully doesn't break in an email:
        > http://amzn.to/11ece6J
        >
        > David

        Link shows $54.83