RE: [Garmin_GPSmap_76C] Re: While Geocaching

  • Michael K.
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 20, 2013
      Also if I remember on the 76scx there was a glich of some sort that it wouldn't go past either two or three lines no matter what I tried. But to show the full descriptions there was a workaround that you had to install the caches as a custom poi file and load it with the poi loader from garmin. I may be wrong its been so long since I did all this tweaking with the 76csx.

      Michael