BaseCamp 4.1.2 for PC released
* Fixed an issue with Basestation mode.
* Fixed an issue where BaseCamp would not remember the positioning of the toolbars correctly.
* Fixed an issue where the Custom POI symbols from POI files where incorrect.
* Fixed an issue with the address search.
* Fixed an issue where refreshing a search was using the last location on the map, not the current one.
* Fixed an issue where Cutting (Ctrl-X) a photo on a device would delete the photo and prevent the user from pasting it.
* Fixed an issue with some Asian language map products.
* Fixed an issue with deleting track points.
* Fixed an issue with route creation in a folder.
* Fixed an issue where the hand tool was not always set as the default tool.
* Fixed some menu inconsistencies between find results, context menus, and map popup menus.
* Changed translations of Walking and Hiking activity profiles in Dutch.
(At the time of posting Garmin hasn't updated the above page yet. The direct download link is