Re: BaseCamp 4.0.4 released

  • tambrose76
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Anyone having issues with a previous version keeping the new 404 from installing? Installer failed. Do I have to completely kill off the old version, and install the new one?

      --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "faderman316" <kcboy9940@...> wrote:

      > Annoyedone, thanks for posting that update notice (and for all the others you post, as well).
      > ...Doug
    • annoyedone
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
        I assume you're trying to update from within BaseCamp. Don't. Just download 4.04 from the Garmin site and run it.