BaseCamp 4.0.4 released

  • annoyedone
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      Changes made from version 4.0.2 to 4.0.4:

      * Fixed some issues with publishing adventures.
      * Fixed an issue with remembering the layout of the data and map panels.
      * Fixed an issue with remembering the positioning of the toolbars.
      * Fixed some layout issues in Windows XP.
      * Fixed ordering of photos during adventure playback.
      * Fixed various stability issues with route properties.
      * Fixed issues with the route and track join.
      * Fixed some device and adventure transfer issues.
      * Fixed issue with gdb and kml import.
      * Fixed issues with adventure playback.
      * Fixed an issue with exporting waypoints with dog icons.
      * Fixed an issue where orphaned route via point would remain on the map
      in certain cases.
      * Fixed an issue where geotagged photos were not being cleaned up after
      deletion.
      * Fixed an issue with the notes tab where links where not being stored
      properly.
      * Fixed various other stability issues.
      * Improved speed for displaying the properties of an adventure for the
      firstChanges made from version 4.0.1 to 4.0.2:

      http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=4435
    • faderman316
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
        Annoyedone, thanks for posting that update notice (and for all the others you post, as well).
        ...Doug

        --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "annoyedone" <annoyedone@...> wrote:

        > Changes made from version 4.0.2 to 4.0.4:
        >
        > * Fixed some issues with publishing adventures.
        > * Fixed an issue with remembering the layout of the data and map panels.
        > * Fixed an issue with remembering the positioning of the toolbars.
        > * Fixed some layout issues in Windows XP.
        > * Fixed ordering of photos during adventure playback.
        > * Fixed various stability issues with route properties.
        > * Fixed issues with the route and track join.
        > * Fixed some device and adventure transfer issues.
        > * Fixed issue with gdb and kml import.
        > * Fixed issues with adventure playback.
        > * Fixed an issue with exporting waypoints with dog icons.
        > * Fixed an issue where orphaned route via point would remain on the map
        > in certain cases.
        > * Fixed an issue where geotagged photos were not being cleaned up after
        > deletion.
        > * Fixed an issue with the notes tab where links where not being stored
        > properly.
        > * Fixed various other stability issues.
        > * Improved speed for displaying the properties of an adventure for the
        > firstChanges made from version 4.0.1 to 4.0.2:
        >
        > http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=4435

      • tambrose76
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
          Anyone having issues with a previous version keeping the new 404 from installing? Installer failed. Do I have to completely kill off the old version, and install the new one?

          --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "faderman316" <kcboy9940@...> wrote:

          > Annoyedone, thanks for posting that update notice (and for all the others you post, as well).
          > ...Doug
        • annoyedone
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
            I assume you're trying to update from within BaseCamp. Don't. Just download 4.04 from the Garmin site and run it.