Map upgrades for 76CS non-X

  • syme_ampleforth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      I have CityNav V8. I've not paid much attention to map upgrades but thought I'd look today.

      What are my options?

      Does CN-NT even load on my unit? I don't see my non-X model listed as supported.
    • annoyedone
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
        --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "syme_ampleforth" <syme_ampleforth@...> wrote:

        > Does CN-NT even load on my unit?

        No, it will not. I think you may be out of luck but I'd call Garmin to check.
      • Amir Findling
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

          You could try the free osm maps, but they might eat up the relatively meager memory of your unit.

          73 de K9CHP Amir
          from my Acer Iconia A500 tablet