GPS Interference

  • John L. Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011

      Here is an article that appears in today’s Wall Street Journal concerning LightSquared.

      http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576359393184395736.html

      Monty Wilson

      jwilson@...

    • VA7OTC JD Erskine
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
        On 02/Jun/11 17:20, John L. Wilson wrote:
        > Here is an article that appears in today’s Wall Street Journal
        > concerning LightSquared.
        >
        > http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576359393184395736.html
        >
        > Monty Wilson
        >
        > jwilson@...

        Thank you,

        Unfortunately I can't read beyond the second line of the third paragraph.

        Cheers, John
      • Bill Connon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
          VA7OTC JD Erskine wrote:
          > On 02/Jun/11 17:20, John L. Wilson wrote:
          >
          >> Here is an article that appears in today’s Wall Street Journal
          >> concerning LightSquared.
          >>
          >> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576359393184395736.html
          >>
          >> Monty Wilson
          >>
          >> jwilson@...
          >>
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Unfortunately I can't read beyond the second line of the third paragraph.
          >
          > Cheers, John
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Copy and paste the following in Google to get the full article

          LightSquared's Wireless Network Interferes With GPS

          Bill
        • Ken Diehl
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
            You have to be a subscriber to read the whole article.

            Bill Connon wrote, On 6/2/2011 11:02 PM:
            > VA7OTC JD Erskine wrote:
            >> On 02/Jun/11 17:20, John L. Wilson wrote:
            >>
            >>> Here is an article that appears in today’s Wall Street Journal
            >>> concerning LightSquared.
            >>>
            >>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576359393184395736.html
            >>>
            >>> Monty Wilson
            >>>
            >>> jwilson@...
            >>>
            >> Thank you,
            >>
            >> Unfortunately I can't read beyond the second line of the third paragraph.
            >>
            >> Cheers, John
            >>

            >> ------------------------------------
            >>
            >> Copy and paste the following in Google to get the full article
            >>

            > LightSquared's Wireless Network Interferes With GPS
            >
            > Bill

          • John L. Wilson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
              I see that when I use link directly in my browser. However, if you Google
              the title of the article, the resulting list will find a link to the full
              article. It obviously makes the source of the link because it is the same
              as the one I cite below.......interesting............

              Monty Wilson
              jwilson@...