Re: Waypoints from MapSource to Google Earth

  • tj4dirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      I just downloaded the latest version of GE and noticed that it ignores whatever symbol you have for a waypoint and replaces it with a default symbol, in my case a blue flag. The symbol can be changed by going to edit, properties, but all the waypoints will show with the new symbol.

      --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "patchules" <patchules@...> wrote:

      > My Mapsource waypoints used to show up in Google Earth as points with the description. Now they show up as push pins in GE. Somewhere between points and push pins I updated MapSource to 6.16.1 and I suspect a GE update. Like the cookies in the grocery store that I can't find in front of my nose, is there a spot to change push pins back to smaller points? Thanks
      >
      > Doug

    • Thawmeout
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Great question! Look forward to the answer from someone with "direct knowledge"

        Tim