Another problem with Software 3.90 ?

  • Nick W
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 4:57 PM
      I find that my 76CSx with 3.90 updated via the Webupdater which works for pretty much everything that when I put it into USB Mass Storage mode that the PC doesn't see it fails to connect :(
      It used to before I updated to 3.90...

      Anyone else found this since updating ?

      Nick in North Yorkshire

    • Tom Arneson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 7:53 PM
        Mine works in Mass Storage mode just fine running 3.90.

        Tom arneson

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 12:17 AM
          60cx mass storage is fine on 3.90 for me too.
          Bill

          <'{{{>< Bill Kerr
          S c o t l a n d