Re: Picking up my 76csx this weekend

  • patchules
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      It works. Manual is a little squirrly. Did your list and can
      navigate around the house. Have chessie bay chart loaded but need to
      buy streets and load that for land use. I like this unit, fits better
      in the Jeep than my very old TP600. Will be interesting to see the
      screen in the sun on the boat this weekend.
      Thanks.
      Doug

      --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, MARK NEWBY <tireguy51@...>
      wrote:

      > It is a good idea to install Mapsource, register your unit, and
      install and run the updater to get the latest version of firmware in
      your unit. It should be the first thing you do to get up and running.