New 76CSx software - ver 3.50 - available from today 2nd Aug 05

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Just decided to check on my software version - new 76CSx to me a week
      ago and find it's been updated today !!!

      GPSMAP 76CSx software version 3.50 as of August 2, 2007 Download
      (2.12 MB) Change History Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.50:
      • Change number of lines of text in the address field on map feature
      review page from 4 to 6.
      • Improve robustness when recovering from a partial map load.
      • Limit number of custom POI bitmaps to 64 to ensure enough memory
      resources.
      • Added better compatibility with Mac computers in USB mass storage mode.
      • Improved pedestrian route calculation for shortest distance method.
      • Added ability to recalculate a direct goto route.
      • Fix issue where MPC maps could potentially cause a shutdown.
      • Address issue where nearest points search would skip some points.
      • Changed datum used in the the SWEREF 99TM grid to GRS80.
      • Changed datum used in the the Estonian grid to GRS80.
      • Fix potential shutdown when using TOPO West 1999.
      • Fix potential shutdown on track setup for data card when track log
      files have long file names.
      • Corrected French translation for 'Log track points'.
      • Improved promptness of the turn review popup.
      • Improve track log recording for sensor products to continue
      recording sensor data even when GPS doesn't have a fix.
      • Fix potential shutdown when propagating in a cul-de-sac across a map
      boundary.
      • Added more time zones.
      • Fix potential shutdown when clearing recent find list when custom
      POI with custom bitmaps are in the list.
      • Add A905/D900 unlock code communication protocol.
      • Make route recalculation on MPC maps behave like City Navigator maps.
      • Remove lithium ion as a battery choice. For 76x add lithium battery
      choice.

      http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=1249

      Nick