Re: Garmin Posts WebUpdater for Mac OSX

  • eric_j_wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In Garmin_GPSmap_76C@yahoogroups.com, "barrikady42" <barrikady@...> wrote:

      > http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3499

      I just downloaded and installed WebUpdater v.2.0.0.1 Beta for Macintosh. Using USB
      connection I successfully uploaded new software to my GPSmap 76CSx. Works fine.
      WebUpdater found my gps unit automatically and identified new software. Great Garmin
      support for Macintosh at last. Good luck using it.
    • George Brett
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        I did same and thought it was nice until I discovered my USA City Navigator
        map on the 2GB micro SD was wiped clean.

        I previously installed it using Parallels desktop WIN emulator on my MacBook
        Pro. Now a couple Parallels updates later and City Navigator updates plus
        the new update for the 60csx -- well it don't work now. Any suggestions
        folks? I feel like I've bin bit.
        - George

        --
        George Brett