Re: MapSource 6.9.1 released

  • syme_ampleforth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
      > * Added the ability to view the data contained in the current document
      > in Google Earth, if it is installed.

      What does this really mean?

      I'm not clear on how I could use this....
    • Allory Deiss
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        If you have a MapSource document open which contains waypoints,
        tracks, etc., and select the 'View in Google Earth' menu, it will
        open Google Earth and display your data superimposed on their
        satellite imagery. You shouldn't try it with a dial-up connection,
        but its pretty neat. We're using it as an educational tool with
        geologic road logs and such.

        At 1:45 PM +0000 12/1/06, syme_ampleforth wrote:
        > > * Added the ability to view the data contained in the current document
        >> in Google Earth, if it is installed.
        >

        >What does this really mean?
        >
        >I'm not clear on how I could use this....

      • marbleorchardtourguide
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
          Just did an update for Mapsource....it shows ver.
          6.11.6.0....downloading it right now.