Re: Release Date from Garmin??

  • bobplank2002
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2004
      Does anyone have any idea when to expect this? I preordered this
      and was told that Garmin was expecting it "any day". I'm
      considering cancelling my order and getting the 60CS instead. The
      reason is that I'm going on vacation and expect that I'll need a
      week or so to learn how to use it.

      I noticed one of the sites says May 12. However I've also seen June.
    • tvnav.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2004