Clearing the MapSource Find history

  • annoyedone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Anyone who's used the MapSource find function knows that it remembers
      values entered into the Find dialog fields as well as Find results.
      There are times when you want to clear this history but MapSource
      doesn't (currently) provide a mechanism to do so. I've therefore
      written a simple batch file that'll perform the task.

      (the file is plain text so feel welcome to check it yourself)

      Note that it'll only work on NT4, 200X and XP machines although it
      shouldn't do any harm if run under 9X or ME. Of course use is at your
      own risk but I've tested it in Windows 2000.

      PS: only the history for the current user is cleared.