TrackTool 1.1

  • annoyedone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I've uploaded TrackTool v1.1 to

      Files/Software/TrackTool v1.1.zip

      I added a feature to *adjust* the timestamp of tracks that have them.
      This is useful if this information is incorrect for any reason. For
      example I had a number of tracks, converted from Delorme Street Atlas
      GPL files, that showed the time in GMT not my local time zone. This
      took a few seconds to fix with TrackTool.

      The time shift is specified in hours after the -mtim switch. For
      example

      TrackTool -mtim -1.5 Input.gdb Output.gdb

      will write all tracks from 'Input.gdb' to Output.gdb' subtracting 1.5
      hours from all timestamps as it does so.