Garmin 76C(S) News Flash links

  • annoyedone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12 11:32 AM
      To get this group started here's Garmin's News Flash released today.

      http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76c/
      http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76cs/

      It looks to me as thought these units will be physically compatible
      with the GPSmap 76(S) units. I hope they are so I can use the current
      76(S) mounts etc.

      Interesting that these units will have twice the map memory of the
      60C(S) series. They're also 0.1oz lighter than the 76(S) units and
      will float as well.
    • tvnav.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12 2:02 PM
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12 11:59 PM
          They sure are!
          So same brackets (for car and bike), same external antenna (for
          backpack and bike and car), same mapsource products, same everyting in
          fact!
          The new ones look real great.....
          I will be going for the 76 CS!
          Greetings,