RE: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] tutorials

  • GPS Dude
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      Try geocaching (if you haven’t already). It will help you become "one" with
      your GPS. www.geocaching.com

      Attend an "event" cache in your area and I'm sure there will be plenty of
      GPS users to help you learn your GPS.

      Scott Robuck
      Team GeoDillo
      N 30° 12.4'
      W 97° 50.4'

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "brent31red"
        <bmerritt@e...> wrote:

        > I very first got the GPS unit I swear I found some tutorials at the
        > Garmin website

        They're there :-)

        http://www.garmin.com/aboutGPS/manual.html

        They also have some videos viewable online.

        http://www.garmin.com/support/videos.jsp

        In addition try this.

        http://www.gpsinformation.org/dale/wgarmin.htm