Finding the average

  • Wes Mahoney
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2010

      Can someone tell me how to find the average location of my position on a 60cx?
    • David Levine
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30, 2010
        It is in the manual which is available online at http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/GPSMAP60Cx_OwnersManual.pdf if you do a search in the PDF for averaging. In the online manual it is on page 13 and it states:

        Before saving a new waypoint, press the Menu key to open the Options list. Highlight the Average Location option and press Enter to open the Average Location Page. Press Enter to save the location.

        David