Garmin Communicator Plugin 2.9.2 for Mac

  • John Ferman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      I went to the suggested web site and downloaded the installer package,
      ran it, and eventually found where in Safari the plugin was hiding
      (from me). Then connected the GPSmap 60CS via USB and the plugin found
      the GPS. Now I am at the part of the learning curve where I want to
      upload waypoints to the Mac - what are the steps? I get the drift
      that I need a web page which I don't have. Might a few experienced
      hands toss out some suggestions. I have a CD with Garmin Training
      Center (v.5) on it - is that the ticket?