GARMIN 60CSx NEED HELP

  • Ice Pony Trekking
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22 3:41 PM
      Hello,

      I have a Garmin 60CS, I am having a problem with it. When I plug the GPS unit into my computer to upload the track I did on Friday, the unit is not recognized by the PC.

      Then I opened MapSource and clicked on TRANSFER and then on RECEIVE
      FROM DEVICE, it can not find the GPS unit.

      What is going on and what am I doing wrong?

      Thanks!

      Raven
    • d.j.w.dusée
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24 6:38 AM