Intro

  • futureproof001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Hi

      My name is Dwayne
      I am an American but i travel to other countries allot for work
      Soon i will be moving to China for a few years but again i will still travel to other countries allot for work. Many regions of the globe

      What is the best GPS that can do the following with

      can store and keep my data and/or upload/download maps and data i want to keep

      also talks when i am driving

      small so i can use when walking

      would be nice if can change the displayed language between english and the language of the country i am in if i want to show a local something

      at least somewhat tough or rugged since we may go hiking also with it
      but this is not the priority so much

      thanks for the help

      all positive input is welcome

      Dwayne