RE: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Upgrading from City Navigator NA v7

  • Chris Schwersenska
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
      Just a thought, but for the money, why not purchase a new or even refurbished car GPS from Amazon and then download the free map update? I just purchased a refurbed Garmin Nuvi 255W and that came with the newest maps available after I did the update and also came with a year warranty just as a new one would of. I still use my 60C in the woods but I have the topo maps on there.