GPSmap 60CS misbehaving ??

  • Patrick Derwael
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      Hi list.
      I believe my GPSmap 60CS does not behave as it should, and I would
      appreciate your advice:
      I have created a small route with Mapsource and uploaded it to my GPS.

      I can display the route on the screen, is shows up properly as a nice
      purple track. So far so good
      When I press "navigate", it displays the map (as it should), but the
      purple track, which was just before nicely drawn on the road takes now
      about half of the screen.
      The purple track is not even aligned to the direction I am supposed to
      follow.

      Am I doing something wrong, or is my GPS misbehaving ???
      Any idea ?

      Thanks!

      BTW: the current firmware version is 4.20 (released today)