Speed

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Thanks guys for the information. It seems like I am the same as most
      people from what you are saying. My truck with the recommended tires
      and my motorcycle are both off about 5 kph. Thanks guys I will not
      worry about it anymore, will concentrate on other nice things it can
      do. I bought ram mounts for my truck, atv and motorcycle now I do use
      my GPS more and love it.

      Thanks guys
      Eric