Tide Stations

  • Garth Bacon
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
      How do I add tide stations so that I can find out the time of high and low tides?
      I have GPSmap 60CS
      thanks
      Garth
    • annoyedone
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
        --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Garth Bacon"
        <garthbacon@...> wrote:

        > How do I add tide stations so that I can find out the time of high
        > and low tides?

        Download this package

        http://www.garmin.com/software/RecommendedMapSourceUSTidesSoftware.exe

        and install it. It adds tide station "maps" to MapSource. These can to
        be loaded into your unit along with any other maps.
      • Christo Steyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
          Is anybody aware of tide information of this kind for areas other than
          the US, please?

          Christo

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
            --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Christo Steyn"
            <list1@...> wrote:

            > Is anybody aware of tide information of this kind for areas other
            > than the US, please?

            Garmin provides it with their Bluechart products outside the US. I
            don't know of any free non-US data.
          • Christo Steyn
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
              Thanks.