Re: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Loose USB connector

  • Gary Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      Yes. Mine did that on my 60CS - that's why I am particularly careful with plugging/unplugging my CSX!

      Garmin fixed mine under warranty - but it was still within the warranty period.

      Having since seen (doing a cosmetic case swap) how the USB connector works, I'm surprised that it did break loose - as it's reasonably well soldered on - although as you say - there is no mechanical connection other than the soldering. That is probably quite deliberate - as it's part of the environmental sealing of the case.