Re: City Select to Blue Chart

  • Jim Amerault
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007

      Thx Chuck but I did exactly that and even “turned off” (“show”=unchecked) the street maps so that only the Blue Chart ones were checked and still no display of depth, wrecks, buoys, etc. which I clearly see on the originating map on my laptop.

    • Gary Turner
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007

        I’ve never used (or even seen) bluechart- but I do know there is a marine/land view mode somewhere in the map setup menu. Perhaps you could have a look and see if you can find it – that might do what you want.

        Thx Chuck but I did exactly that and even “turned off” (“show”=unchecked) the street maps so that only the Blue Chart ones were checked and still no display of depth, wrecks, buoys, etc. which I clearly see on the originating map on my laptop.

      • sbeng
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Amerault"
          <j.amerault@...> wrote:

          > Thx Chuck but I did exactly that and even "turned off"
          ("show"=unchecked)
          > the street maps so that only the Blue Chart ones were checked and
          still no
          > display of depth, wrecks, buoys, etc. which I clearly see on the
          originating
          > map on my laptop.

          Be sure you have map "Details" set to the highest setting - I believe
          that is "Most"
        • Burak Reis YAVUZ
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
            Hi all!!

            Pls advise if you have any idea for my problem ;

            I have a Garmin 60 csx gps receiver but i think Tone Sounds are way too low to be heard and noticed while navigating. is there any way of turning up the volume???

            Regards,

            Burak