2GB MicroSD

  • Bill Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      As an FYI, Newegg.com has a 2GB MicroSD card on sale for $13.99 after
      PROMO code & mail-in rebate. It comes with a SD card adapter and a USB
      adapter. A-Data is the manufacturer. Thought it might be of interest
      to all you 60CSX owners. Use PROMO code EMC619DADAT

      Regards
      -Bill Knight

      PS - I am not associated with newegg.com except as a satisfied customer.

      PPS - I have no confirmation either way if the A-Data card is compatible
      with the 60CSX
    • Geoff Jamieson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
        I bought one of these cards for my Canon IXUS 60C a while back and it was
        not compatible, had to return it.

        Geoff