Vias Showing Up On Routes

  • ibikealot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      I have a 60cs using firmware 3.8 and when following an autoroute, my
      vias are not announced. A friend of mine is using a new 60csx (not
      sure of the firmware loaded), and every one of his via points is
      announced while we are riding our bikes on the same route that I have
      programmed into my 60cx. Is this because we are using different
      firmware and/or is there a way to shut this feature off? It is
      annoying to have these announced. They serve no purpose other than to
      fix the route.