RE: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Re: CN8 maps around route test

  • Hardwire
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2006
      Thanks!! That should fit!

      From: GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dekruyter
      Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 7:40 PM
      To: GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Re: CN8 maps around route test

      CAPE GIRARDEAU, MISSOURI City Navigator North America v8 5.04
      MB
      COLUMBIA, MISSOURI City Navigator North America v8 2.92 MB
      LAWTON, OKLAHOMA City Navigator North America v8 5.57 MB
      NORMAN, OKLAHOMA City Navigator North America v8 4.66 MB
      OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA City Navigator North America v8 4.29 MB
      SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI City Navigator North America v8 5.91 MB
      ST LOUIS, MISSOURI City Navigator North America v8 5.98 MB
      TULSA, OKLAHOMA City Navigator North America v8 6.41 MB
      WASHINGTON, MISSOURI City Navigator North America v8 910 KB

      9 @ 47.5

      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_ 60CS@yahoogroups .com, "Hardwire"
      <hardwire@.. .> wrote:

      > If someone with
      CN8 (non NT) installed wouldn't mind doing a
      simple test for
      > me so I
      can decide if I will upgrade to CN8 from CS6, I would
      appreciate it!

      href="http://geo.clearpowerzone.com/pic/test.gdb">http://geo.clearpow erzone.com/ pic/test. gdb

      > If you would right mouse click the route and "select maps around
      route" and
      > let me know the number of maps and size in MB.
      >
      > When I do it in CS6, I get 21 maps at 33.6 MB.

      Thanks!