1GB micro-SD card

  • Chuck Bernard
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      I was on the phone with Garmin Tech support today for issues
      regarding my 60CSx (i.e., the altimeter stops working after short
      periods of time. They sent me a replacement...).

      Anyhow, I asked whether the 1GB memory cards would work in the 60CSx.
      I was told that they don't know yet as they haven't been tested. He
      says that they haven't received any from SanDisk yet.

      I mentioned that they needed to update their website so that people
      could find out without calling.

      //Chuck