any idea of price?

  • Chris Burridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      I'm interested in the 60CS. promises to be a brilliant all rounder.
      Does anyone know the likely price and if any UK dealer is taking orders?
      Presumably the optional car kit will come later?
      Also is anyone likely to be reviewing real soon?
      Chris
      Kiss Web Designs
      Cheltenham, Glos  Tel: 01242-620773
      Web Site: www.kisswebdesigns.co.uk
      "clarity via simplicity"
    • Edward Raybould
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Burridge"
        <chris@k...> wrote:
        > I'm interested in the 60CS. promises to be a brilliant all rounder.
        > Does anyone know the likely price and if any UK dealer is taking
        orders?
        > Presumably the optional car kit will come later?
        > Also is anyone likely to be reviewing real soon?
        > Chris
        > Kiss Web Designs
        > Cheltenham, Glos Tel: 01242-620773
        > Web Site: www.kisswebdesigns.co.uk
        > "clarity via simplicity"

        A quick search on the net showed at least one company in the UK,
        Global Positioning Systems
        (http://www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk) is taking advance orders
        for £425 excluding VAT. Here in the US, one of the companies that
        have checked, GPS City (http://www.gpscity.com) is taking pre-orders
        for about $430. Both prices are for the 60CS.

        Ned Raybould
        Columbus, Ohio, USA