Re: Map Question

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "cgarneau2001"
      <bloodhounds@r...> wrote:
      > I use the CS maps to route to a search location
      > but when I get to the search location I want to disable the CS maps
      > and use the topo maps. When I go into the Map Setup, I have to
      > cursor down through all of the topo maps before I reach the CS maps.
      > I guess that is the order they are loaded into the GPS. This is a
      > time consuming pain.
      >
      > Is there a better way??

      Yes. Go to the Map Setup page you have been using, but press MENU.
      The menu that pops up at this point should offer "Hide City Select
      North America" as an option. Select that, and the topo maps should be
      visible, unless you previously turned them off for some reason. If
      you did, you can use the "Show All" option on that same menu to turn
      them back on, then hide the City Select maps.
    • cgarneau2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
        Problem solved. Thanks Roy.