Re: Error 1305 when trying to install City Select

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks Fred, i called Garmin Tuesday morning and talked to a very
      helpful person. The cd media was corrupt. I told the support
      person that I was taking a trip this week, and really needed the
      software by today. He quickly got my shipping address, and sent it
      next day no charge. I have already installed it and it works.

      Thanks for your response. allen

      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, Fred Probst