Re: garmin case for 60cs

  • gilsson05
    Message 1 of 54 , May 5, 2005
      Well you are welcome to apply to become one of our resellers, or order
      from one of our dealers. We have a reseller in South Africa that may
      be of interest to you (http://www.gilsson.com/resellers/africa.htm).
      Thank you!

      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Brian van der Westhuizen
      \(ZA\)" <brian.vanderwesthuizen@z...> wrote:
      > only thing I would LOVE with the 60cs "skin" would be that is readily
      > available on the southern most tip of africa i.e.. south africa and at a
      > reasonable price because to local vendors/distributors/merchants rip us
      > off big time here.
      >

      > This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer:
      >
      > "http://www.didata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"
    • Doug
      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 4, 2005
        I also have the BE130 for my 60CS.  At first I didn't care for the fact that the buttons were covered by plastic, but after using it for a few weeks found that it really doesn't cause a problem.  However, I agree, having to remove the case every time you want to plug into the USB is kind of a pain.  Hopefully in the future, the design will be changed to accommodate the USB port.  In my opinion, the case is very good quality.

        stealth88 <extra2320@...> wrote:
        I just received the Model - BE130 Sharskin case for my 60CS and I
        really like it so far, except that I wish there was a way to access the
        USB connector without removing the case.  The case fits very snugly, so
        it's difficult to get it half off to plug in the USB connector which I
        will probably be doing quite often.

        Still, I'm happy with the case so far and a protective case is
        certainly an essential accessory for an expensive piece of hardware
        like this.

        http://mail.yahoo.com