Re: garmin case for 60cs

  • cgarneau2001
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 30, 2005
      Well said.

      I agree completely. A belt loop would be nice too.

      Chuck

      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "jankorel"
      <adz.cleaner@g...> wrote:
      > Well....buy a case from Garmin, take a good look at it....If you can
      > design the same case but give it the ability to put in the external
      > powerplug and /or give it the ability to put it in the standard
      > mount and / or give it the ability to use the USB-connector without
      > removing the case...I think you have a winner, simple as that...
      >
      > Jan
      >
      > --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "gilsson05"
      > <gilsson05@y...> wrote:
      > > If anyone has any product ideas, suggestions, or feedback, we would
      > > greatly appreciate them. We design our products to be as
      > responsive
      > > to the needs of our customers as possible, so input is always
      > welcome.
      > > We have established a new Yahoo group for Gilsson, or you can post
      > > your comments on the forum at our website as well
      > > (http://www.gilsson.com). Thank you!
      > > >
      > > > --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, Ted Timmons
      > <yahoo@p...>

      > personal
      > > > tracker"?

    • Doug
      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 4, 2005
        I also have the BE130 for my 60CS.  At first I didn't care for the fact that the buttons were covered by plastic, but after using it for a few weeks found that it really doesn't cause a problem.  However, I agree, having to remove the case every time you want to plug into the USB is kind of a pain.  Hopefully in the future, the design will be changed to accommodate the USB port.  In my opinion, the case is very good quality.

        stealth88 <extra2320@...> wrote:
        I just received the Model - BE130 Sharskin case for my 60CS and I
        really like it so far, except that I wish there was a way to access the
        USB connector without removing the case.  The case fits very snugly, so
        it's difficult to get it half off to plug in the USB connector which I
        will probably be doing quite often.

        Still, I'm happy with the case so far and a protective case is
        certainly an essential accessory for an expensive piece of hardware
        like this.

        http://mail.yahoo.com