Using the 60Cs with MS-Streets and Trips

  • nobodyimportant80
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Has anybody had success using a 60cs with Microsoft's streets and
      trips with the USB connection? MS-S&T requires a serial link. Is there
      a way to map the USB output to a logical serial port?
    • GPS Dude
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        I haven't connected my 60CS with MS Streets and Trips but there is no reason
        that it shouldn't work with a serial connection. Serial cables for the 60CS
        are not expensive if you get them from a 3rd party source ($15).

        Scott

        Has anybody had success using a 60cs with Microsoft's streets and
        trips with the USB connection? MS-S&T requires a serial link. Is there
        a way to map the USB output to a logical serial port?

        Yahoo! Groups Links