Re: projecting way points

  • annoyedone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
      --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "svkaereste"
      <jgalt54@a...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know if I can project a way point in feet instead of
      > miles or .00miles?

      No. In fact before firmware v3.41 beta you could only project in 0.1
      mile increments. I requested that they allow feet to be used and they
      changed it to 0.01 mile.

    • d.j.w.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
        take a waypoint  (find)
        menu
        project waypoint
        rocker to the right enter
        mi, ft,yd,km,m,nm

        i see ft

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
          --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "d.j.w."
          <d.j.w.dusee@w...> wrote:

          > rocker to the right enter
          > mi, ft,yd,km,m,nm

          Wow, I learn something new every day ;-) I don't recall this being
          there before but you're right 3.61 beta has it.
        • svkaereste
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2005
            Dear Group,

            Thanks, I've been asking other users in our local caching group. I
            figured there was an answer.

            73

            John K2QY