projecting way points

  • svkaereste
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
      Does anyone know if I can project a way point in feet instead of
      miles or .00miles?

      John K2QY
    • annoyedone@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
        --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "svkaereste"
        <jgalt54@a...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know if I can project a way point in feet instead of
        > miles or .00miles?

        No. In fact before firmware v3.41 beta you could only project in 0.1
        mile increments. I requested that they allow feet to be used and they
        changed it to 0.01 mile.

      • d.j.w.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
          take a waypoint  (find)
          menu
          project waypoint
          rocker to the right enter
          mi, ft,yd,km,m,nm

          i see ft

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2005
            --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "d.j.w."
            <d.j.w.dusee@w...> wrote:

            > rocker to the right enter
            > mi, ft,yd,km,m,nm

            Wow, I learn something new every day ;-) I don't recall this being
            there before but you're right 3.61 beta has it.
          • svkaereste
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2005
              Dear Group,

              Thanks, I've been asking other users in our local caching group. I
              figured there was an answer.

              73

              John K2QY