Re: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Re: Manual

  • Joe Hagan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2 11:15 PM
      Steve B; Harlan; Jim:
      Thank you all for your responses. Steve, I just read
      the manual (on the link you sent) and I feel confident
      that it is plenty sufficient to understand - even for
      an old guy like myself :-)

      I'm quite impressed with the features. Takes me back
      to my days in navigation training a hundred years ago;
      CDI, relative bearings, waypoints etc.

      Looking forward to purchasing one of these units.

      Thanks again for your assistance,

      Pappy

      http://search.yahoo.com