RE: [GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS] Re: 60C or 60CS??

  • brian sommerville
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 30 6:13 PM
      Hi Alf,

      Useful (in Aust) if you want to load both Metroguide (48MB) and City Nav
      (60MB).

      cheers
      brian
      www.gpsoz.com.au
      ph 02 9999 2313
      fax 02 9999 6716

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thank you. You have set my mind to rest what I can do with the
        remaining memory. (nothing realy) The 2 Maps are overlapping and would
        be a waste of money.

        Alf

        --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "brian sommerville"